All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vicktor! I would like to arrange a duel...

5 posters

Go down

Vicktor! I would like to arrange a duel... Empty Vicktor! I would like to arrange a duel...

Post  Phillip Strontheim Wed 01 Jun 2011, 12:54 am

Because hey, repairs are free on earth for both our guys, so it is a way to get some XP.

Phillip's a good bit younger than Vicktor too, so it works well for a training session between an older veteran and the new recruit.
Do try to respond soon though.
Phillip Strontheim
Phillip Strontheim

Back to top Go down

Vicktor! I would like to arrange a duel... Empty Re: Vicktor! I would like to arrange a duel...

Post  Viktor Tarasov Wed 01 Jun 2011, 1:08 am

Ah, yes. It is definitely a good idea to prepare before we have to head out and deal with the enemies that lie in wait for us in space! I've seen too many times what happens when you're not prepared.

I accept your offer, young man. But one thing: my name is Viktor.
Viktor Tarasov
Viktor Tarasov

Back to top Go down

Vicktor! I would like to arrange a duel... Empty Re: Vicktor! I would like to arrange a duel...

Post  HippoAdmin Wed 01 Jun 2011, 1:17 am

Nice!

Now make sure you both send me an email tomorrow any time before 6:00 PM cst in order for it to happen Wink.

HippoAdmin
Admin

https://allgundamuniverse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Wed 01 Jun 2011, 3:42 pm

Hah, don't bring those heaps of scrap to space, because we'll send you back to the ground where you belong, AGH scum!
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Tarasov Wed 01 Jun 2011, 4:06 pm

Oh, look at that. It's that rebel woman who's been keeping herself busy by giving herself fancy and nicknames. I've been fighting in combat and protecting humanity ever since you were a little girl, you know. And yet I've never found the need to boost my ego with with some impressive-sounding title!

Leave your radical ideas at home, Star Blazer. You're only causing trouble for the people of Earth and Space.
Viktor Tarasov
Viktor Tarasov

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Wed 01 Jun 2011, 4:21 pm

All that talk but no action. Spare me the lectures and glory stories, old man. I've earned my title fighting for the people, not as the lap dog of the AGH. If that leash they have on you reaches far enough you're welcome to come and test your might.

I'll be sure to have the repair shop open up a bay for you.
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Strontheim Wed 01 Jun 2011, 8:40 pm

LeslieGee wrote:I'll be sure to have the repair shop open up a bay for you.

Oh, that would be exceptionally useful. Thank you!
Anyways, though it may shock you, I'm more interested in meeting you over dinner than on the field of battle. You seem like an interesting woman, to say the least, and I'm rather partial to peace.
Phillip Strontheim
Phillip Strontheim

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Tarasov Wed 01 Jun 2011, 9:01 pm

I don't even know what to say. I've seen a lot of crazy maneuvers in my time, but I've never seen someone try to win a war by going on a dinner date with the enemy...
Viktor Tarasov
Viktor Tarasov

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Thu 02 Jun 2011, 1:10 am

Defeat me in battle, then we'll talk about dates. No
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Conrad Vaugner Thu 02 Jun 2011, 3:23 pm

Phillip Strontheim wrote:
Oh, that would be exceptionally useful. Thank you!
Anyways, though it may shock you, I'm more interested in meeting you over dinner than on the field of battle. You seem like an interesting woman, to say the least, and I'm rather partial to peace.
I can not allow for any little boy to take Miss Gustav out on a date, consider this a warning Strontheim.
Conrad Vaugner
Conrad Vaugner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum