All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from the pilot of the gundam that is not a car

+2
Drace-Neue Ziel
Vangran
6 posters

Go down

Greetings from the pilot of the gundam that is not a car Empty Greetings from the pilot of the gundam that is not a car

Post  Vangran Tue 12 Jul 2011, 1:02 pm

Hello there fellow pilots, my name is Walter Bifrost and I am a member of the Alliance of Global Humans. I am not a warmonger. I simply have a healthy appetite for conflict. I have been alone ever since my father decided to join the military and my mother left to go to Mars. Dad died in a space battle and you know what happened on Mars. I am willing to listen to what you have to say but if you threaten my home then I will do all I can to take you down, even if I have to go down with you. I try my best to be civil but I have a sarcastic streak. Hope that doesn't bother you.

Hope to meet each of you,

Bifrost
Vangran
Vangran

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the pilot of the gundam that is not a car Empty Re: Greetings from the pilot of the gundam that is not a car

Post  Drace-Neue Ziel Tue 12 Jul 2011, 3:25 pm

Welcome to the game.

Looks like Viktor and Phil got some reinforcements.
Drace-Neue Ziel
Drace-Neue Ziel

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the pilot of the gundam that is not a car Empty Re: Greetings from the pilot of the gundam that is not a car

Post  Logan Wolf Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:53 pm

Hello there Walter,

I'm sure we'll be seeing you plenty in the battlefield.

Logan Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Tarasov Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:59 pm

Mr. Bifrost,

First, let me express my condolences for the loss of your parents. In my career, I've seen a fair share of my friends and comrades meet similar, unfortunate fates. However I cannot imagine how it must have felt to lose two important members of your dear family. I congratulate and thank you for your decision to serve the Alliance and your home. Just like you, I fight to protect the places and people I love, particularly my wife and son who are waiting for me in Odessa.

Good luck in the future. I look forward to working alongside you.

Viktor Tarasov
Viktor Tarasov
Viktor Tarasov

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Strontheim Thu 14 Jul 2011, 5:22 pm

Heh, looks like the AGH is getting all types now. There's the family man like Viktor, people like me, and now you.

Nice to see you on the team.
Phillip Strontheim
Phillip Strontheim

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:38 am

Just one more fish to fry, courtesy of the AGH. Twisted Evil
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down