All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message to Mars

5 posters

Go down

A message to Mars Empty A message to Mars

Post  LeslieGee Sun 12 Jun 2011, 7:05 pm

Leslie turned on her communication system in the Epyon after OK'ing it with the crew chief at the repair station. She had rigged up a long-range transmitter that would allow her voice to be heard across the galaxy.

To the people of Mars, it has come to my attention that you and your faction seem to think they can control what I do with my time. I am very sad to say, that I will not be bending to the will of the Red Being and I will not be taking orders from you or any other political puppet that the world places before me. Space is a frontier that will not be ruled by one nation and I for one will not stand for any attempts to do so. I fought to free the colonies and I will fight to free myself if I feel threatened.

I am very sorry for your loss of Mr. Varo, but I must emphasize that it had NOTHING to do with the Star Blazer faction. We have repair logs from the shop on your very own planet to prove that it would be impossible for us to have even been there. Any actions taken against myself or the rest of the pilots, will not be met favorably.

Do not meddle in our business, let us carry out our orders and our battles as we need to and/or see fit, or I will be forced to make you stand aside.
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

A message to Mars Empty Re: A message to Mars

Post  Drace-Neue Ziel Sun 12 Jun 2011, 7:30 pm

Leo turns on his communications and directs the line to the Epyon

"Well said Gustav, took a lot of guts for what Red being did today in Naples, but I'd say it takes more for what you just did."

Leo hops out of the Neue Ziel allowing the engineers to continue repairs as he lights a cigarette.
Drace-Neue Ziel
Drace-Neue Ziel

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Sun 12 Jun 2011, 7:33 pm

Pass me one of those cigarettes, Leo. I need to relieve some stress. Razz
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  EzioBangladoosh Sun 12 Jun 2011, 10:12 pm

You don't scare us Star Blazers!
EzioBangladoosh
EzioBangladoosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Saito Sun 12 Jun 2011, 11:25 pm

EzioBangladoosh wrote:You don't scare us Star Blazers!
Maybe, but don't go thinking you can just spread such lies and slander and not expect retaliation.

You made the wrong choice by messing with us, Red Being. We won't take this lying down, I can assure you of that. Pray, that when we meet in battle, the moon isn't visible.
Saito
Saito

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Sun 12 Jun 2011, 11:29 pm

Don't pay him any mind, Derrick.

Ezio doesn't have what it takes to beat us.
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Saito Sun 12 Jun 2011, 11:31 pm

LeslieGee wrote:Don't pay him any mind, Derrick.

Ezio doesn't have what it takes to beat us.
I'm inclined to agree, but someone with a mouth like his needs a lesson in respect. Whether or not I'm the one that does so is probably better left to fate.
Saito
Saito

Back to top Go down

Post  EzioBangladoosh Sun 12 Jun 2011, 11:39 pm

Exia's seven swords are the will of Red Being.

If they see a battle, they invite anyone to their harsh embrace!
EzioBangladoosh
EzioBangladoosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Tarasov Mon 13 Jun 2011, 12:59 am

Lieutenant Tarasov listened to the broadcast from the makeshift office he created at his repair dock. It was a simple place; a metal table and a plastic chair were set up as a desk, which at the moment was occupied with a radio, computer, and heaps of documents and reports.

"So," he remarked to himself, "we've got broadcasts from both Red Being and the Star Blazers. We should do something about that."

Viktor went back to sorting through the mound of paperwork in front of him for about a minute, and then stopped. "Actually, I should do something about that." Technically, there really wasn't much that someone like him was supposed to do in response to something like this. But that didn't really seem to matter. Tarasov moved some of the papers, revealing a phone which was hidden underneath. He picked it up and dialed the number of the local radio news network which he had gotten familiar with in the past few days.

Ring... Ring...

"Hello, caller! You're on Mars Radio News! Right now we're talking about latest developments from Red Being and the Star Blazers. What do you have to say?"

Clearing his throat, Viktor made sure to speak clearly. "I'm an Alliance soldier, and I have a lot to say here today."

"Oh really? What do you do? Do you know about the-"

"I can't answer that. I can't answer any of that. Now before I start I should say that I'm not here to represent the AGH or offer an official rebuttal to what those groups have said. That isn't my job. I'm just a soldier."

"Okay, soldier-"

"Call me Viktor."

"Okay, Viktor, what do you have to say?"

"Alright, now I'm sure you've heard a lot of things about the Alliance. The people of Red Being and the Star Blazers have a said a lot of nasty things about us. They make us out to be these sinister people. But I want to tell you, Mars, and the world why we fight. I've been with the Alliance military for over ten years, ever since the middle of the Space Pirate Raids, and I've always served to protect the good people of the Solar System. Like Mr. Varo of Red Being, I want to see peace. But I am not so naive as to think that we can do it without defeating the bad guys. We couldn't sign a peace treaty with the space pirates and we can't do a similar thing now. It just won't work.

With the Star Blazers, just about everything that you hear from them is a hoax or a mistruth. Their words sound nice; freedom and independence do sound appealing to some people. But their actions speak louder than anything that comes over the radio. In the end, they're just rebels, and nothing good can ever come from a violent revolution. Even if you buy into their propaganda, there is no good reason to use violence on the scale that they do. Just look at what they did to Mars."

"Some people would place the blame for the Mars Nightmare on the Alliance as well, for sending weapons here in the first place and starting this whole thing."

"Even so, that's not the kind of the thing that's not worth starting a civil war or destroying the majority of a planet for. Anyway, that's what I have to say. The AGH is here to protect people, and to stop rebels, terrorists, and other bad guys. I hope you and your listeners will take this message to heart."

"It's been a pleasure having you on this show, Viktor."

And with that, the AGH Lieutenant hung up the phone.
Viktor Tarasov
Viktor Tarasov

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Mon 13 Jun 2011, 3:28 am

Wow, Viktor. How could you have taken my broadcast as a shot against the AGH? Irrelevant, I'd say.

Epyon's very name means, "The Next" or "The Devil". I'll tell every pilot in space this...

You walk through these shadows in my valley of death, and there is no one with you but me. No fancy swords, sabers, or gods will keep you from feeling the fire of hell that my heat rod will bring upon you. I am the final judgement in your path and I will put all of your beliefs to the test. For I am the Archangel. I am the final.
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down