All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam Epyon Ambushes Hyaku Shiki

Go down

Gundam Epyon Ambushes Hyaku Shiki Empty Gundam Epyon Ambushes Hyaku Shiki

Post  HippoAdmin Sun 26 Jun 2011, 10:48 pm

Leslie approached a crumbling cliff and peeked down into the valley below. The Hyaku Shiki could be seen alone. Before the canyon rubble could give her position away, the Epyon descended from the cliff towards its target. As it approached the Hyaku Shiki, the Epon held its right hand on its beam sword, waiting for the right moment to deploy it and strike.

Phillip turned the Hyaku Shiki around only to be met with a slash of the beam sword across its chest.
"Can't get enough of me Leslie?" Phillip asked as the Hyaku Shiki jumped back a few feet.
"Hehe, I can't help it, you're an easy guy to find" Leslie said while chuckling.

The Epyon boosted straight to the Hyaku Shiki with the beam sword extended forward. Phillip turned his mobile suit to the right and bashed the Epyon's head with the Hyaku Shiki's right elbow as it passed by him. The Epyon's cameras flickered for a moment, giving Phillip time to fly above it and fire two rounds of his beam rifle to its shoulders causing Leslie to fall to the ground.

"You're going down this time...I'll make sure of it." Phillip said as he flew away from the Epyon firing more rounds from his rifle. Leslie quickly raised her shield protecting her from the rounds. Leslie turned up the heat of her sword as she looked around for the Hyaku Shiki.

"I'll make sure my next slash goes right through you..." Leslie stated still checking the perimeter for Phillip. Another beam round struck the Epyon in the head from above making the cameras to temporarily malfunction again. Leslie looked up at the Hyaku Shiki, which was now up on the cliff. As the Epyon flew up to the cliff, Phillip fired two more rounds directly at it. The first one was too high and the second one struck it in the left arm. Phillip threw his beam rifle down and quickly took out both beam sabers. The Epyon landed on the cliff and swung hard to the left. The Hyaku Shiki used both sabers to clash against the beam sword, staggering both suits. Leslie quickly countered with the same strike, but to the right. Before the sword could completely rip through the Hyaku Shiki's the cliff began to fall causing a massive landslide.

The two suits grasped onto each other as they slid down to the valley. The Hyaku Shiki managed to keep on top of the Epyon and stabbed it in the waist with his remaining beam saber. He then continuously fired from his vulcan guns at point blank until the two fell to the ground.

Leslie struggled to gain her composure after the impact and she watched the Hyaku Shiki fly off for an unkown reason. As the Epyon got back up, it was shot back down a final time by the beam rifle that Phillip retrieved.

Outcome
Hyaku Shiki wins
Gundam Epyon - EXP: 5 / Repairs: 2 days / Repair cost: 200
Hyaku Shiki - EXP: 7 / Repairs: 1 day / Repair cost: 100

HippoAdmin
Admin

https://allgundamuniverse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down