All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam Astray Red Frame vs. Gundam Epyon

4 posters

Go down

Gundam Astray Red Frame vs. Gundam Epyon Empty Gundam Astray Red Frame vs. Gundam Epyon

Post  HippoAdmin Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:29 am

Leslie sat as she watched the Gundam Astray finally arrive from the distance.

"Miss Gustav...Miss Gustav can you read me?" Neo asked after establishing communications.
"Yes, nice to finally meet you here. I have to give you compliments on your Gundam, looks like a true close range beast."
"Haha, as does yours ma'am."

----------------------------

In his cockpit, Leo Drace sat finishing his last cigarette of his pack. His breathing was steady as he hoped his next assault ended his way. He began to start up his systems and strap in as he put the cigarette out in his small makeshift ashtray. Leo started to slowly make his way to start his next attack.

----------------------------

The Gundam Astray stood constrained as the Epyon's heat rod wrapped around its waist.

"At this rate the battle will be over soon" stated Leslie.
"I.....know..that.ahhhh!" Neo broke through the rod and fired its 75mm from its head. The Epyon was too late in dodging or bringing up its shield and was pushed back by every round. Neo took out both beam sabers of the Astray and waited for the Epyon's next move.

"Seeing that I don't have that many options..." Leslie took out her beam sword and adjusted the power to full. The Epyon charged as the Astray flew under it. Neo landed a cross slash to the Epyon's back causing Leslie to shortly lose control of the Gundam. Neo flew up now and fired some more rounds from its 75mm from above. Avoiding most of the fire, Leslie, using both hands, performed an upward thrust of the beam sword penetrating the Astray's left hip. As the sword was removed an explosion pushed the Astray away from the Epyon.

As Neo recovered his sensors went off warning him of incoming missiles.

"An enemy...at this time??" Neo braced himself as he waited for impact.

"What...the Epyon?? Are they fighting right now?" wondered Leo. All the missiles from the Neue Ziel struck the Astray from behind.

"The Neue Ziel..." Leslie switched her comm link, "Excuse me Drace, but you're interrupting."

"Gustav, although it may sadden you, I came for the Astray this time.." responded Leo.
"That's fine, we'll finish you off and continue our match. How does that sound?" Leslie flew towards the Neue Ziel and shifted left as the Astray slightly crippled took out its katana and flew right.

The Neue Ziel flew back and fired scattered missiles to both suits. It then directed its attention to the Astray and aimed its main gun. As the Astray drew closer, Leo fired, disintegrating its entire left leg. The Epyon drove its heat sword through the Neue Ziel's left side. Leo broke free before any real damage was done and turned on the I-field right before the Epyon swung again.

"Oh that again!" Leslie flew back defenseless.

The Astray came flying to its flank with its katana and drove it into the right side, unaffected by the barrier. Leo quickly took out its arms with beam sabers to try and stop Neo, but before he could make a move the Astray sliced through the Neue Ziel all the way down. Leo knew one more attack would do him in and escaped before any could be made.

Neo dropped his head and took a deep breath as he sat in his very crippled Gundam. As he lifted it he saw the Epyon's beam sword pointed right at his cockpit.

"Can't let you're guard down for too long now!" Leslie jokingly said.
"Yea, yea, I'm just glad I'm still alive." Neo answered as he shut down his systems.

Outcome
Gundam Astray defeats Neue Ziel
Gundam Epyon defeats Gundam Astray
Neue Ziel - EXP: 3 / Repair: 2 days / Repair cost: free
Gundam Astray - EXP: 6 / Repair: 2 days / Repair cost: free
Gundam Epyon - EXP: 7 / Repair 1 day / Repair cost: free

HippoAdmin
Admin

https://allgundamuniverse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Gundam Astray Red Frame vs. Gundam Epyon Empty Re: Gundam Astray Red Frame vs. Gundam Epyon

Post  LeslieGee Thu 02 Jun 2011, 1:21 am

Wonderful fight, Neo-san! It was a pleasure seeing you!

Very sorry about your ambush, Leo. You just picked the wrong time to show up, sweetie. silent

As always, boys. I will see you later on the battle field. I have a rendezvous with some of my AGH fans after tomorrows quest. Maybe you all should meet me at earth and get ready for some fun after your repairs. tongue
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Gundam Astray Red Frame vs. Gundam Epyon Empty Re: Gundam Astray Red Frame vs. Gundam Epyon

Post  Neo Makenshi Thu 02 Jun 2011, 4:55 am

Thank you Leslie-Chan i now see why you have given yourself your title.

Hey Leo next time challenge me to a fair and honest duel i would be happy to oblige.

But still earth sounds nice some gravity could do me some good. But it will have to wait a little while.
Neo Makenshi
Neo Makenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:36 am

Neo Makenshi wrote:Thank you Leslie-Chan i now see why you have given yourself your title.

Hey Leo next time challenge me to a fair and honest duel i would be happy to oblige.

But still earth sounds nice some gravity could do me some good. But it will have to wait a little while.
That title was bestowed upon me by the people, Neo. Smile
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Makenshi Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:40 am

Interesting still who knows I may become a legend soon enough, but i would like to have a rematch some day hopefully one without interruptions. Still I wonder who would have had Leo not intervened. Still it is fine i have to move on.
Neo Makenshi
Neo Makenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Thu 02 Jun 2011, 5:42 am

Neo Makenshi wrote:Interesting still who knows I may become a legend soon enough, but i would like to have a rematch some day hopefully one without interruptions. Still I wonder who would have had Leo not intervened. Still it is fine i have to move on.
You've earned my respect if that counts for anything.
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Drace-Neue Ziel Thu 02 Jun 2011, 12:13 pm

How unfortunate... I probably would have had Leslie at least if I wasn't teamed up on. I'll probably be moving on after my repairs..not sure where I'll be traveling to yet, but you won't be seeing me in Point 3 for awhile unless I have to come back for some reason.
Drace-Neue Ziel
Drace-Neue Ziel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down