All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Godspeed Crest!

4 posters

Go down

The Godspeed Crest! Empty The Godspeed Crest!

Post  LeslieGee Mon 30 May 2011, 3:41 am

Check out the avatar Very Happy cheers
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

The Godspeed Crest! Empty Re: The Godspeed Crest!

Post  Neo Makenshi Mon 30 May 2011, 3:42 am

Nice work Leslie-Chan, it gives me a good idea of your character
Neo Makenshi
Neo Makenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Drace-Neue Ziel Mon 30 May 2011, 4:19 pm

Just how I imagined it! I wonder if Hippo will somehow involve your group Godspeed in a quest or mission some how. I think it would be possible seeing that he likes to use our role playing to help develop the story.
Drace-Neue Ziel
Drace-Neue Ziel

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Mon 30 May 2011, 5:51 pm

Drace-Neue Ziel wrote:Just how I imagined it! I wonder if Hippo will somehow involve your group Godspeed in a quest or mission some how. I think it would be possible seeing that he likes to use our role playing to help develop the story.

Who knows, lol. I got bored and decided to make it in photoshop.

It uses the interlinked circles, better known as the borromean rings, which symbolize strength in unity, etc. The nautical star is used to symbolize the star blazers. It depicts strength in the unity of the star blazers during a once terrifying oppression in which the colonists formed Godspeed to rise up and overthrow their government so that they could once again live happily. silent At least that's how I like to imagine it. I'll probably write a back story later, lol. flower
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  HippoAdmin Mon 30 May 2011, 6:39 pm

LeslieGee wrote:Who knows, lol. I got bored and decided to make it in photoshop.

It uses the interlinked circles, better known as the borromean rings, which symbolize strength in unity, etc. The nautical star is used to symbolize the star blazers. It depicts strength in the unity of the star blazers during a once terrifying oppression in which the colonists formed Godspeed to rise up and overthrow their government so that they could once again live happily. silent At least that's how I like to imagine it. I'll probably write a back story later, lol. flower

If you want to end up doing that just post a reply on your character profile with the story Wink.

HippoAdmin
Admin

https://allgundamuniverse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum