All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bow to the queen!

4 posters

Go down

Bow to the queen! Empty Bow to the queen!

Post  LeslieGee Sun 29 May 2011, 2:47 am

Behold, commoners. The queen of Godspeed is here to show you how to dance! flower
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Bow to the queen! Empty Re: Bow to the queen!

Post  Neo Makenshi Sun 29 May 2011, 9:09 am

Well "Your majesty" just remember you have team mates who will support you when necessary, like me for example. Still you may be the queen of "godspeed" but your handling is not that good at the moment!
Neo Makenshi
Neo Makenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Drace-Neue Ziel Sun 29 May 2011, 11:34 am

Monarchs lead to tyranny, and I refuse to see one person try to claim the universe. We humans have rapidly evolved and widely expanded our horizons...we are all too independent for any all mighty ruler!

Ms. Gustav, Although I am fellow Star Blazer I will fight anyone that comprises my ideal of "total free space".
Drace-Neue Ziel
Drace-Neue Ziel

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Makenshi Sun 29 May 2011, 6:35 pm

Well do not think that i am supporting her ideals, i just wish to be a hero for the people protecting them from anyone who would do them harm.
Neo Makenshi
Neo Makenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Sun 29 May 2011, 6:59 pm

Drace-Neue Ziel wrote:Monarchs lead to tyranny, and I refuse to see one person try to claim the universe. We humans have rapidly evolved and widely expanded our horizons...we are all too independent for any all mighty ruler!

Ms. Gustav, Although I am fellow Star Blazer I will fight anyone that comprises my ideal of "total free space".
Then I suppose you won't mind testing your ideals in a duel! This is your official challenge! Razz

The master of ceremonies has my official battle request. I'll await your response eagerly.

No one will topple the Archangel of Death!
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Makenshi Sun 29 May 2011, 7:11 pm

Hmm this is kind of cruel a close-quarters type mobile suit taking on a full-fledged artillery type mobile armor. Makes me want to intervene or at least watch it up close and personal.
Neo Makenshi
Neo Makenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Mon 30 May 2011, 3:26 am

Neo Makenshi wrote:Hmm this is kind of cruel a close-quarters type mobile suit taking on a full-fledged artillery type mobile armor. Makes me want to intervene or at least watch it up close and personal.
Choose your side wisely, Neo! Basketball
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Makenshi Mon 30 May 2011, 3:40 am

I choose the side of the people no matter where it may take me. But i wish to congratulate you on your victory, Well done your majesty.
Neo Makenshi
Neo Makenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Mon 30 May 2011, 3:42 am

Neo Makenshi wrote:I choose the side of the people no matter where it may take me. But i wish to congratulate you on your victory, Well done your majesty.
Appreciate it very much so, Neo! I hope to see some more battles in the future! bounce
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Makenshi Mon 30 May 2011, 3:46 am

If possible i would like to try my skills against yours but i suspect that may not be for a while.
Neo Makenshi
Neo Makenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Mon 30 May 2011, 3:49 am

Neo Makenshi wrote:If possible i would like to try my skills against yours but i suspect that may not be for a while.
1 day repairing. pale
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Makenshi Mon 30 May 2011, 3:56 am

I know but still how exactly did you do your battle over private messaging or was the outcome decided by the admin.
Neo Makenshi
Neo Makenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Mon 30 May 2011, 3:59 am

Neo Makenshi wrote:I know but still how exactly did you do your battle over private messaging or was the outcome decided by the admin.
I had originally emailed my request for a duel, however Leo decided to ambush.

Admin takes everything into account and the stats are compared. Stats decide the outcome, really. Along with the setup and gundam type.
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Makenshi Mon 30 May 2011, 4:01 am

Thanks for clearing that up for me Leslie-Chan. Still does that mean technically we are helping the admin create a gundam fan-fiction
Neo Makenshi
Neo Makenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Drace-Neue Ziel Mon 30 May 2011, 7:45 am

Basically you send him an email saying you want to ambush someone and like Leslie said, depending on your stats, gundam, and weapons, Hippo will write up the battles. I use to play these type of rpgs long time ago and they are very different from regular forum rpgs.

However if you are interested in writing battles, usually when these rpgs get busier the admins will ask for any battle writer volunteers.
Drace-Neue Ziel
Drace-Neue Ziel

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Makenshi Mon 30 May 2011, 8:00 am

Well I can see how that works thank you for clearing that up for me. Still it makes me wonder how the admin will handle the soon to be much larger battles. Still i wonder how the three of us will be able to work together. I mean we have to melee type mobile suits and one artillery type mobile armor.

Still i guess we can't tell who else is going to sign up.
Neo Makenshi
Neo Makenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Mon 30 May 2011, 8:11 am

Neo Makenshi wrote:Well I can see how that works thank you for clearing that up for me. Still it makes me wonder how the admin will handle the soon to be much larger battles. Still i wonder how the three of us will be able to work together. I mean we have to melee type mobile suits and one artillery type mobile armor.

Still i guess we can't tell who else is going to sign up.

You don't have to team up with only the people from your faction. That's the joy of it. You can travel to other factions to team up with others.

I for one will be looking for my special king to help me in my battle across the universe! Razz
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Makenshi Tue 31 May 2011, 10:37 am

Hmm sorry, but i doubt that would be me. Still I have a favor to ask of you? Could i trouble you for a match not some ambush an honorable duel to see who is better? The Queen of godspeed Vs me are you interested? (Damn I am starting to think I may need anickname.)
Neo Makenshi
Neo Makenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Tue 31 May 2011, 4:06 pm

Neo Makenshi wrote:Hmm sorry, but i doubt that would be me. Still I have a favor to ask of you? Could i trouble you for a match not some ambush an honorable duel to see who is better? The Queen of godspeed Vs me are you interested? (Damn I am starting to think I may need anickname.)
Sure! Send in your duel request, I will send mine after this message is posted.

I would be glad to battle you Neo-san! Razz
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Phillip Strontheim Tue 31 May 2011, 11:59 pm

Huh. So these are the types of people who hold power in space...
Phillip Strontheim
Phillip Strontheim

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Wed 01 Jun 2011, 3:43 pm

Neo, send the email before 6. I'm resending my battle request!
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum