All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tallgeese vs. Gundam Deathscythe

Go down

Tallgeese vs. Gundam Deathscythe Empty Tallgeese vs. Gundam Deathscythe

Post  HippoAdmin Tue 26 Jul 2011, 7:04 pm

Makato and Pancho sat in their mobile suits that were hovering in the middle of nowhere in space.

"You know...I'm not sure I'll even be able to find my way home after this," Pancho said with a worried quiver. "Look at this! Stars, stars, and more stars..Nothing but stars!"
"Calm down will you," Makato said. "That's why our machines have computers. Now get yourself ready already so we can get back to civilization."

Pancho strapped himself into his seat, not wanting to let Makato know that he had actually calmed him down.

"Ready?" asked Makato.

Without any response the Deathscythe activated its beam scythe and hurled towards the Tallgeese.

"Heh, now we're talking," he said as he raised the Tallgeese's shield, clashing it against the beam scythe's rod. As both struggled for the upper hand, the Tallgeese raised its dober gun and fired at point blank into the Deathscythe's torso causing the blast to knock both suits away from each other.

As Makato shook the pain off he backed up and fired two more rounds onto the Deathscythe. Pancho retaliated by returning fire from both his machine cannons and vulcan guns. The Tallgeese shielded what it could before the Deathscythe was again right in front of it with its beam scythe. Pancho swung, slashing the Tallgeese in the torso diagonally. The Tallgeese kicked the Deathscythe in the hip to buy some time to back up again. Makato quickly raised his shield as he saw the buster shield of the Deathscythe launched toward him.

After his shield was destroyed Makato grunted and said to himself, "Damn..I should've just dodged that one." The two shield less suits continued to fly through the empty space of a battlefield, both exchanging fire from their projectile weapons with neither of them inflicting any serious damage.

"I'm tired of this!" Pancho exclaimed as he charged straight for the Tallgeese again. Both mobile suits dodged each other slashes from their beam blades. Makato began a tactic of slash and shoot as he begun to fire from his dober gun after every swing attempt from his beam saber. Pancho responded with a slashing fury and swung in various directions until he finally slashed the Tallgeese's right arm off. After realizing that he finally got the upper hand, the Deathscythe's machine cannons blasted into the Tallgeese's torso.

Makato yelled as he attempted his last chance of victory. The Tallgeese flew up above the Deathscythe and then immediately descended upon it with its beam saber pointed down. Pancho swung the beam scythe upward, cutting off the Tallgeese's saber hand. As the Tallgeese passed the Deathscythe, Pancho did one final swing to cut off the legs of the Tallgeese.

Outcome
Gundam Deathscythe wins
Tallgeese - EXP: 4 / Repairs: 2 days / Repair cost: 450
Gundam Deathscythe - EXP: 8 / Repairs: 1 day / Repair cost: 300

HippoAdmin
Admin

https://allgundamuniverse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down