All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Here and not sure How to Start...

5 posters

Go down

New Here and not sure How to Start... Empty New Here and not sure How to Start...

Post  Kyle Ryder Sun 24 Jul 2011, 9:59 pm

Alright, I'm new here as the title says and I'm the pilot of the Beginning, and I have no idea how I'm suppose to start this game. So if anyone would be so kind as to explain where things are at here, any teams that might need an extra hand, or even where to RP I would be happy. Like to get started at a good pace and not twiddle my fingers until something happens.

Kyle Ryder

Back to top Go down

New Here and not sure How to Start... Empty Re: New Here and not sure How to Start...

Post  LeslieGee Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:16 pm

Kyle Ryder wrote:Alright, I'm new here as the title says and I'm the pilot of the Beginning, and I have no idea how I'm suppose to start this game. So if anyone would be so kind as to explain where things are at here, any teams that might need an extra hand, or even where to RP I would be happy. Like to get started at a good pace and not twiddle my fingers until something happens.
We don't have any teams yet, sadly. Crying or Very sad It's expensive to form one and none of us have the credits to spend yet.

Pretty much every action is carried out through email. Attacks, etc.

You can sign up for quests, missions, etc. on the forum.

RP section is where you can RP, along with your faction section. The shop is where all the purchasable items and upgrades are, but for now I wouldn't worry about it. Just look around and get a grasp on what we're currently doing. You can see the statuses and locations in that section, and our stat points, suits, etc. in the character section.

Since you're new, I would just recommend that you sign up for anything available to you to make some quick money and exp. Aside from that, you can start ambushing or setting up duels already with anyone that is not repairing, upgrading, or traveling so long as they are in your area.

-Check your status/location.
-Ambush or set up a duel with someone in your location.
-Do it as often as possible, and sign up for as much stuff as you can.

Everything will fall into place as you go.
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

New Here and not sure How to Start... Empty Re: New Here and not sure How to Start...

Post  Drace-Neue Ziel Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:24 pm

Pretty much agree with Leslie there.

Probably the first thing you will have to do is travel, seeing that no one else is on the Moon with you. Then you can probably ambush someone and watch out for Quests. When Hippo posts them they're unannounced and have limited space, so first ones to reply get it.

Other than that welcome to the game.
Drace-Neue Ziel
Drace-Neue Ziel

Back to top Go down

Post  LeslieGee Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:29 pm

Yes, lol. I forgot to say welcome!!
LeslieGee
LeslieGee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Ryder Sun 24 Jul 2011, 10:41 pm

HELLO to you too! Hope to meet you both in the vast reaches.

Kyle Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Vangran Sun 24 Jul 2011, 11:48 pm

Greetings from the AGH. I see the Tribillion Army is going to have its hands full with you. See you on the battlefield!
Vangran
Vangran

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Wolf Mon 25 Jul 2011, 1:38 am

I thought I saw your mobile suit land on the Moon the other day...wasn't sure if it was friend or foe at first, but then I figured if it were foe..Green Crater would have taken care of it way before it landed.

Welcome aboard.

Logan Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyle Ryder Mon 25 Jul 2011, 5:06 pm

Nice to know I wasn't just shot down like any of the other idiots that stray to close to Green Crater. Nope I'm meant to be here and hopefully my time training for this chance won't go to waste. By the way thanks for the welcome, I'll make sure to repay the kindness.

Kyle Ryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum