All Gundam Universe

Sell: Used Glasses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sell: Used Glasses

Post  LeslieGee on Wed 06 Jul 2011, 9:40 pm

Selling my Used Glasses accessory. INT +2 and extremely fashionable.

Taking offers. Very Happy
avatar
LeslieGee

Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell: Used Glasses

Post  Drace-Neue Ziel on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:55 pm

How about 2,500 credits?
avatar
Drace-Neue Ziel

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell: Used Glasses

Post  LeslieGee on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 3:06 pm

Drace-Neue Ziel wrote:How about 2,500 credits?
Looking for more than that. Keep in mind it's 2 stat points, which would take a while to get. bounce
avatar
LeslieGee

Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell: Used Glasses

Post  Drace-Neue Ziel on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 4:27 pm

Aw come on no faction discount =P?

Fine 4,000 take it or leave it.
avatar
Drace-Neue Ziel

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell: Used Glasses

Post  LeslieGee on Sun 10 Jul 2011, 9:29 pm

Drace-Neue Ziel wrote:Aw come on no faction discount =P?

Fine 4,000 take it or leave it.

It's 2 whole stats!
avatar
LeslieGee

Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell: Used Glasses

Post  Saito on Sun 10 Jul 2011, 10:23 pm

LeslieGee wrote:
Drace-Neue Ziel wrote:Aw come on no faction discount =P?

Fine 4,000 take it or leave it.

It's 2 whole stats!
And a Cockpit system can give anywhere from 4 to 10 on at least TWO stats. And that costs 20,000 credits, which, if you haven't been playing as long as some people, can take a while.

To get a Stat point, all you'd have to do is accept and complete two missions that offer a stat increase.

Which would you say is harder to get?
avatar
Saito

Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-06-02
Age : 25
Location : Point 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell: Used Glasses

Post  LeslieGee on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 4:25 am

Saito wrote:
LeslieGee wrote:
Drace-Neue Ziel wrote:Aw come on no faction discount =P?

Fine 4,000 take it or leave it.

It's 2 whole stats!
And a Cockpit system can give anywhere from 4 to 10 on at least TWO stats. And that costs 20,000 credits, which, if you haven't been playing as long as some people, can take a while.

To get a Stat point, all you'd have to do is accept and complete two missions that offer a stat increase.

Which would you say is harder to get?

It would take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to get 2 stat points from missions. Put that into consideration along with our pay days. It would come out to more than $4,000. If no one wants to give me an offer I like, then by all means, I'll just keep them equipped.
avatar
LeslieGee

Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell: Used Glasses

Post  Pancho Villa on Mon 18 Jul 2011, 11:34 pm

12,000? Yo quiero INT
avatar
Pancho Villa

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell: Used Glasses

Post  LeslieGee on Mon 18 Jul 2011, 11:35 pm

Pancho Villa wrote:12,000? Yo quiero INT
Shocked SOLD! To Mr. Villa!
avatar
LeslieGee

Posts : 111
Join date : 2011-05-29
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sell: Used Glasses

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum