All Gundam Universe

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Gundam Universe
All Gundam Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Naples Address

5 posters

Go down

The Naples Address Empty The Naples Address

Post  HippoAdmin Sun 12 Jun 2011, 5:14 pm

The Tallgeese, Deathscythe, and Exia blasted past an Italian flag atop of a building. Italy is one of the few countries on Earth that still has yet to join the Alliance of Global Humans. It also is one of three countries that owns a station that can broadcast on Earth and Space simultaneously. As the three mobile suits continued to fly through Italy a gigantic satellite disk could be seen in the near distance, in the city of Naples.

The three pilots stopped their suits in front of the station and Makato and Ezio began to descend to the ground.
"One..sec.." Pancho said.
Three nicely dressed men could be seen on the surface, waiting to meet the pilots. Makato glanced over to the Deathscythe, whose cockpit still hadn't opened. Ezio began to walk over to the men first, while Makato continued to keep an eye on Pancho. Suddenly the cockpit swung open and an empty bottle of Tequila was tossed out. Makato rolled his eyes and ran over there as Pancho made his way down.
"Man...drinking before the job??" Makato questioned.
"Hey! Obviously that's how I work." responded Pancho.
"Well stand up straight and walk normally, we're about to meet him." Makato said as he walked ahead of Pancho.

Ezio extended his hand and shook one of the men's hand.
"Ezio Bangladoosh of the Gundam Exia sir." he said. The other two pilots finally arrived and introduced themselves as well.

The man in the middle was the single most important figure of Red Being at the moment, Scarth Varo.
"Good morning gentlemen. Those are some fine looking machines you all brought." Scarth said as he looked up at the three mobile suits.
"After two days, all the preparations are ready. You all just need to make sure everything stays calm out here." He looked at each pilot and added, "God, it is so great to see the swords of Red Being."
"You're making history boys!" He shouted as he walked away from them.

The three pilots returned to their suits and turned on their systems to watch the broadcast as they guarded.
"Ok so stay alert guys and Pancho lay off the alcohol." Makato ordered.
"Yea, yea" Pancho mocked.
"So what was it that we are defending against again? The AGH won't dare make a move on a neutral country." asked Ezio.
"You're right, it's not the Alliance we're looking out for...directly at least. This country has an underground, a group wanting to join the Alliance and fight guerrilla style to make a point." explained Makato.
"Shhhhush! It's starting." interrupted Pancho.

"Humans of Earth and Space. My name is Scarth Varo from the Red Colony, and I'm here on behalf of the future of this universe. We are in need of reformation and it starts with two pointless groups..."

In a desolate desert, Conrad Vaugner sat in his Gouf as he carefully watched the broadcast continue.

Phillip Strontheim got up from his seat in the repair dock and went to locate Viktor Tarasov.
"Hey Viktor you got a monitor up there??" Phillip asked.
"Yeah, why?" asked Viktor.
"Turn it on, to any station!"

"...as if they haven't done enough, just a couple of days ago these two factions were caught medaling on Mars once again! They even had a brief spar amongst themselves..."

As Scarth spoke images were shown on the screen of captured photos of the AGH and Star Blazers battling on Mars.

"...a weapon! Not just any but one to cause more and more destruction. This is what has been going on and we, Red Being, are here to inform you all. Let this be our official announcement, from now on, any major conflict started by these two groups will be put to an end by us. To ensure that they learn their lessons survivors of said conflicts will be little to none..."

----------------------------

"We got company!" exclaimed Pancho.

Makato switched his cameras to his radar and he spotted about a dozen mobile suits heading towards them.
"Pawns," Ezio stated.
"Alright then shouldn't give us that much trouble." Makato said as he aimed his dober gun.

"Commence missile barrage," one of the pilots of the Pawns ordered. All the pilots simultaneously launched missiles from their mobile suits towards the Red Being pilots.
"Heads up!" yelled Ezio as they began evasive maneuvers.

The Tallgeese jumped in the air and fired three rounds from his dober gun, striking two Pawns in their cockpits. Pancho twirled the beam scythe in the air and swung at full force through a Pawn. He then turned around and launched his buster shield through the cockpit of another one who was charging with its machine gun.

The Exia hovered across the ground, slashing while spinning around various Pawns. As the three were finishing off those Pawns, three more came flying in wielding a heavy bazooka weapon.

"So to the Alliance AND the Star Blazers, I'd like you all to please reconsider any decisions that you all make. Any meaningless reason will not be an excuse for any conflict. Our veins are red and our hearts pump directly from Mars, we are not bluffing."

The four Star Blazers on Mars at the time sat huddled around one monitor while they waited for their suits to repair.
"This is stupid...we're not the bad guys here!" Derrick exclaimed as he pounded a wall.
"He talks so smooth...how could those who know nothing, not be moved by him.." added Leslie.
Leo shook his head while crossing his arms.

"Uhhh....guys.... above us!" yelled Makato.
"What...but how did we miss that!" Pancho said in a panic.
"I'm on it!" responded Ezio as the Exia leaped in the air with its long sword ready.

The three Pawns aimed the bazooka at the station and immediately fired down upon it.
"NOOO!" Makato switched his screen to the broadcast to check it had ended. The camera was currently focused on the audience applauding and he couldn't tell if Scarth had left yet or not. At that moment the screen blacked out as the beam struck the building, completely destroying it. The Exia destroyed the three Pawns, slashing furiously.

"Did he...survive??" Pancho nervously asked.
"Damn it!!" Makato said as he banged on his controls.

Outcome
Red Being successfully defended until broadcast was complete.
Scarth Varo's death undetermined.
Tallgeese - EXP: 13 / Repairs: 2 days / Repair cost: 250
Gundam Exia - EXP: 13 / Repairs: 2 days / Repair cost: 250
Gundam Deathscythe - EXP: 13 / Repairs: 2 days / Repair cost: 250

Each member gains two stat points to distribute! Email me to tell me which stat to add them to.

HippoAdmin
Admin

https://allgundamuniverse.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Naples Address Empty Re: The Naples Address

Post  Phillip Strontheim Sun 12 Jun 2011, 6:12 pm

Predictable as ever.
Phillip Strontheim
Phillip Strontheim

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Tarasov Sun 12 Jun 2011, 6:58 pm

I've always had my sympathy for the people of Mars, and I was as shocked as anybody else when I first heard about the Mars Nightmare, but I can't agree with anything that Mr. Varo says. Just telling the world "Hey guys you should stop fighting!" doesn't help anybody. Peace and stability cannot be created out of thin air. If we had that power, we would not have spent ten grueling years trying to end the Space Pirate Raids.

As long as there are people out there who wish to take human lives and destabilize the world, the Alliance will be there to stop them. That is why we fight.
Viktor Tarasov
Viktor Tarasov

Back to top Go down

Post  Conrad Vaugner Sun 12 Jun 2011, 11:23 pm

So the Red Being wants to stop violence with more violence. Hah what a waist of time.
Well at least that broadcast humored me.
Conrad Vaugner
Conrad Vaugner

Back to top Go down

Post  EzioBangladoosh Sun 12 Jun 2011, 11:41 pm

The only way to knock some sense into the world.
EzioBangladoosh
EzioBangladoosh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum